As of this past summer, the offices previously located in Picken Hall, on the Fort Hays State University campus, have been moved due to a complete renovation of the building. Various locations around campus now house these offices. Students, faculty and the public may have some confusion as to where they have been moved. The new locations are as follows:
- Academic Advising and Career Exploration has moved to Wiest B701.
- The Center for Civic Leadership has moved to Wiest B714.
- The Debate office has moved to Wiest B722.
- The Docking Institute and Survey Center has moved to Wiest B629.
- The Faculty Senate office has moved to the Faculty Senate president's office (Dr. Kenneth Trantham), in Tomanek Hall 251.
- The Foster Grandparent/Senior Companion office has moved to Wiest B712.
- The Graduate School office has moved to Wiest B703.
- Harriett Caplan, Affirmative Action officer, is now using her office in McCartney 227 for Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity.
- Information Networking and Telecommunications offices have moved to Tomanek
- and will be occupying 3 labs, TH127B, TH127C, TH125, and using a suite of offices in TH123.
- The Kelly Center has moved to Wiest B603.
- The personnel office has moved to Wiest B729.
All offices temporarily relocated to Wiest Hall are in Wiest B (the 7-story tower), accessible from the southwest area of the parking lot.