|Starting and Completing the Training
- This presentation will provide basic information. It focuses on sexual harassment but also provides information on other matters of concern.
- After the presentation there are four different exercises. You need to complete the one that most closely fits your employment position, however, feel free to view all of them.
- When you complete the training and appropriate exercise you will submit information indicating that you have done so.
- You will be provided a certificate to print for your files.
- The information that you have completed the training will be forwarded to the Equal Employment Opportunity Office.
- If the information is not completed there will be no verification that you have completed the training.
- A record of your completion of the exercise is the only information that will be kept. There are no scores or grades to record.
- You will be able to stop the training and return to it at a later time should you need to do so.
- Once you have begun the exercises you will need to complete them or you will need to start again.